Obagi C- RX System Normal to Dry
Complete skin care regimen specifically formulated for normal to dry skin with 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots and melasma, and other essential ingredients to help address the signs of skin aging caused by photoaging. Valid prescription required. Please see Important Safety Information below and Prescribing Information.
- C-Cleansing Gel
- C-Clarifying Serum (Normal to Dry Skin)
- C-Exfoliating Day Lotion
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- C-Therapy Night Cream
Not available in select states including MA, MT, NH, NY, and TX, due to state regulations regarding the ability of physicians to dispense prescription drug products in their offices. For an effective, cosmetic skin-brightening option, learn about the Obagi-C® Fx System.
Early Intervention for Signs of Skin Damage
With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to softer, smoother, radiant, and more even-looking skin. The Obagi-C Rx System offers 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation, and other key ingredients that help address the signs of skin aging to maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Rough skin
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry, normal, or oily skin
- Deep Skin Absorption
- People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
Clinically Supported Ingredients
- Prescription 4% hydroquinone
- Improves hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Provides a lighter, more even-toned complexion
- Other key ingredients that address the signs of skin aging
- An exfoliator helps support skin turnover through gentle exfoliation
- 10% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) helps defend against free radicals
- A broad-spectrum sunscreen helps protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays