Each Sculptra Aesthetic injection works to gradually improve the overall appearance of facial wrinkles and folds.** Because the process is gradual, the effects of Sculptra Aesthetic are achieved through completing the full course of treatment as recommended by your physician. Sculptra Aesthetic is injected in the deep dermis in a series of treatments administered by a Sculptra Aesthetic trained physician. On average, three injection sessions are needed over a period of a few months.
NOTICEABLE results after treatment:
Sculptra Aesthetic works over time. That’s why it’s important to keep going to all your treatment sessions as recommended by your physician. Following a simple aftercare routine that includes short facial massages will also help you get the most out of Sculptra Aesthetic. Each session builds on the last to produce a more natural looking appearance that doesn’t look like you’ve had work done.
REPLACES, RESTORES, and REFINES
Sculptra Aesthetic is a facial injectable that works gradually in a series of treatments — on average three injection sessions over a few months — for subtle, natural looking results. It begins to work within the deep dermis, where your skin’s structure is reinforced as Sculptra Aesthetic helps to replace lost collagen. This reinforced collagen structure provides a foundation that gradually restores the look of fullness of your shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds that have depleted over time. The result? Sculptra Aesthetic is different because it gradually and subtly corrects these facial wrinkles and folds. This can provide a refined, more youthful looking appearance that can last more than two years
Call our Marietta office at 770-422-3306 to hear about our pricing.
Sculptra After Care Instructions
- Massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times per day for 5 days after your treatment, according to your provider’s advice.
- Within the first 24 hours after your treatment, apply an icepack or ice wrapped in a cloth (avoid putting ice directly on your skin) to the treatment area to help reduce swelling.
- You may apply make-up a few hours after your Sculptra® treatment if no complications are present (for example, open wounds or bleeding).
- Avoid sun and UV sunlamp exposure until swelling and redness have disappeared.
- Report any worsening or longer-lasting signs or symptoms to our office.
Aftercare points to remember:
- A few days after treatment, you may look as you did before treatment.
- This is normal and temporary
- Sculptra® works to gradually replace lost collagen
- Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions.