Everyone craves beautifully bronzed skin, but at what price? Hundreds of thousands of people are diagnosed with melanoma each year in the US. You may even know someone who has had skin cancer. Still, you might find it hard to resist the call of the tanning bed, where you can fake-and-bake just in time for beach season.
Thankfully, there’s a safer way to achieve a sun-kissed glow called VersaSpa Spray Tanning. You might recall the early days of spray tan technology where uneven variations of yellow and orange were common. With VersaSpa, these days are far behind us! You no longer have to choose between risking your skin’s health and achieving a natural golden glow.
In addition to reducing your risk of, here are the other reasons why spray tans are better than tanning beds.
- Save time: Spray tans take as little as 20 minutes to apply, and the results appear gradually over the next four hours. If you’re in a hurry to darken your skin tone, you can add an Instant Cosmetic Bronzer to give your tan an extra boost up front. In no time at all, you’ll enjoy the same sun-kissed look that takes hours to achieve in a tanning bed.
- Match your skin tone: You can select the level of results you want, from one shade darker for a subtle change to several shades darker for a dramatic, exotic look. The choice is yours!
- Promote healthier skin: We’ve already discussed how spray tans can reduce the risk of skin cancer, but VersaSpa does much more than this! It contains grape seed extract to naturally boost collagen production, green tea extract to reduce stress on the skin, and ginger root extract to increase circulation.
- Prevent premature aging: Prolonged UV exposure (from the sun or tanning beds) prematurely ages your skin, causing wrinkles, fine lines and a leathery look. Age spots, discoloration and rough patches also form, which can lead to skin cancer.
- Protect your eyes: While genetics are a primary reason for cataracts to develop, excessive sun exposure can also cause clouding of the usually clear lenses of your eyes. To prevent this, stay out of the sun, wear sunglasses while outside and achieve bronze-colored skin with spray tans.
Sensible sunlight exposure is acceptable, but lying out in the sun or a tanning bed is just plain unsafe. With spray tans, there’s no burning, no redness and no recovery time – just gorgeous, bronzed skin. That’s why this is the recommended method for achieving the golden glow you’re after while promoting healthier, younger-looking skin at the same time. It’s the best of both worlds!
Ready to get the perfect tan in just 20 minutes? If so, please contact us at 770-422-5557 to schedule a VersaSpa spray tanning appointment at Skin Cancer Specialists, P.C. & Aesthetic Center in Marietta.